How To Tie A Tie
1. Start with the tie inside out. The wide end ‘A’ under the narrow end ‘B’.
2. Take wide end ‘A’ over and under narrow end ‘B’.
3. Pull the loop down and tighten.
4. Take wide end ‘A’ over to the left.
5. Pull wide end ‘A’ UP, behind the loop.
6. Bring wide end ‘A’ through the knot and gently tighten. The tip of ‘A’ should touch your belt buckle.
Here are some other techniques including, Prince Albert, Windsor Knot, Half-windsor knot, Cross Knot and Small Knot.
THE FOUR-IN-HAND KNOT
THE PRINCE ALBERT
THE WINDSOR KNOT
THE HALF-WINDSOR KNOT
THE CROSS KNOT
THE SMALL KNOT
HOW TO TIE A BOWTIE